Lunes, Pebrero 27, 2012

Tatlong Pulo Guimaras

My travel to Tatlong Pulo in Guimaras, was definitely one of the best adventure trips I ever had.  I can really say that this is one for the books. I went there with my brother and our friends. We wake up as early as 4am, to prepare for the trip. It was already 8am in the morning when everybody arrived at Jaro Cathedral, which serves as our meeting place. After that we rode the jeep going to port (for Guimaras trip). I'm really excited ridding the boat, I really like the smell of the sea.You can actually rent a boat for 2,500.00 pesos if you want to go directly to the place. But if you have limited budget there's also a cheap way which is to ride the multicab from Guimaras port.We only pay 1,000.00 pesos renting the multicab for back and fort service. Then you have to walk about 2km on hills. It's a plus for me because I like hiking. I'm really amazed when I reach the Tatlong Pulo beach. The beach is white sand and surrounded with highlands. It's like a beach between mountains. From the beach you could also see the small islands, which was the reason the place is called Tatlong Pulo. The water is so clear that you can see the corals and fishes.There are cottages that you can stay for a day or overnight. And one thing good about the place is like you just own the place, because there are no other visitors there except yourselves. For me it's a wonderful place to unwind and to be close to nature.


It's the newly standing Lighthouse of Tatlong Pulo!










Tatlong Pulo literally means Three Islands. A great spot not to miss when you want to relax in the beach. I have always loved going to beaches. This time, we went to Tatlong Pulo. This is in Guimaras Island. It was a fun, mystical beach I say.




 

1 komento: